Managing Your Subscription
- Subscriptions are set to auto-renew. If you want to turn this off, simply go to My Account and click CANCEL. You will still be able to access the TRIBE up until your membership expires.
- To UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE your TRIBE membership go to My Account and click CHANGE. All the subscription levels will be displayed for you to choose.
- If you want to take advantage of a promotion (e.g. 50% off TRIBE annual membership). Go to My Account and click ABANDON. This will cancel your current subscription with immediate effect.S
We are fully aware that tech can be frustrating at times and we are here to help where we can. However, before you contact us please read the following to see if the advise below can help you solve your problem.
- The video/audio lesson won’t play.
Close your devise down and re-start. If you are still having problems, check your internet connection.
- I can’t login, I keep getting a message to prove I’m not a robot and I’m stuck in a loop.
1. Start by closing down your device/computer and re-starting.
2. If you’re still having problems, it might be from a temporary cache from the server or the browser you are using. Best thing to do is google “How to clear cache from my (add your device here eg smart phone/tablet/computer)” and follow the instructions.
- My subscription has expired/ my payment is still pending.
Very occasionally glitches can occur when it comes to card/paypal payments. When you sign up, your account is automatically set up to create a recurring payment, unless you choose to turn this off. To renew or re-subscribe simply go to My Account. Do not click ABANDON unless you want to cancel your subscription with immediate effect.
If you’re still having problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org