To celebrate the launch of 3 of our books in 2019 we are offering this book bundle at a discounted price of £18. Saving you £7!
The Leadership Quest is a journey into the ideas, lessons, wisdom and complexities of leading a church in the 21st century. Covering a broad sphere of insight, from how to grow church, to developing leadership skills; and from making it through tough seasons to improving your “self-leadership” this new series of books will inspire, challenge and reassure you, as you seek to live for God.
A Fusion Of Humanity & Divinity: It would be unreal for us to pretend that even as Christians, we don’t all face the conflict within, of our broken humanity colliding with tremendous divine potential. Even the most mature of Christians can be godly, powerful, graced and dignified one minute, but so aware of our brokenness, sinfulness and need for mercy the next.
The journey of growing in grace can be a hard one, and not all make it to maturity.
But the Bible does show us how broken men and women can become one with a holy, beautiful, glorious God. It shows us how to deal with sin, failure, fears and lusts and how to receive God’s gifts of grace, mercy, power and purpose.
And that is what this life changing book is all about.
It leads us on a journey from understanding the sources of our shattered and selfish humanity, and how we can receive God’s free gift of salvation. Then Victoria brilliantly leads us into true freedom from the thinking and behaviours that hinder our union with God and ends up showing us how to become one with God through His merciful promises and power. Truly, through this book, you can begin to enjoy a glorious fusion of humanity & divinity!
The Multi-Site Church Adventure is for church leadership teams who want to consider planting multiple sites, merging churches or planting churches, as a mean of growing and reaching more people with the kingdom of God.
In particular, this short book outlines:
- The story of how Revive Church became multi-site, planting 11 locations in 10 years, some that have succeeded, some that failed.
- How to develop multi-site church when you’re not a “mega church” and don’t want to use the strong “franchising models” favoured by large, more corporate churches.
- How to be prophetic, creative, innovative and individual, but use the multi-site model to grow.
- How to release fresh pioneering energy into an ageing church.
- How to keep a sense of family, unity and divine alignment when growing into many sites in the many hundreds.
- How to train new leaders and how to develop a planting strategy that will work for you.
- How to use multi-site to reach everything from villages to cities.
If you want to find a way for your church strategy and the Great Commission to become “as one” then read on… adventure awaits!